Monday, November 30, 2009

Acnefree or Neutrogena?

I am either going to try acnefree 3 step thing or 'Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System' .. I am kinda leaning toward acnefree because I react better to benzoyl peroxide than salicylic acid.. Any advice? I have already tried the face washes at drugstores, they don't work, and I have tried proactive, and it stopped working.





=DDAcnefree or Neutrogena?
Acnefree





I tried using neutrogena but all it did for me was to neutralize the pimples and blemeshes i had. It did nothing to me about making them smaller or getting rid of them.





Im using acnefree and its definitely clearing up my face. I would strongly recommend this to anyone.





Good luck. (:Acnefree or Neutrogena?
I think you should use Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System.


But you don't want to have any breakouts or anything that may irritate your skin. So whatever you think will help you better, go for it.


Good luck! I use Stridex. LOL.


:D
If you respond better to Benzoyl Peroxide then I say you should go for the Acnefree.


Personally I've used both and acnefree worked better on me.


Just be sure to get a good mossterizer to avoid dry flaky skin.


:]
Neutrogena, all the way!!





I haven't been using it long but I can def. tell a difference!!





But it's what works best for your skin type!





:] Good Luck %26amp;%26amp; Seaon's Greetings
try neutrogena advanced solutions complete acne therapy system.. thats wat i did and after 1 week u cud see it going away and keep using it after the zits and pimples r all gone : )
I had to stop using the ones with peroxide. it made my face worse and itchy eventually. if you know your face does well with peroxide then i think you answered your own question.
ACNE FREEE !





http://www.acnefree.com/node/5/print





answer my question pls
I say Neutrogena. Just try it for a couple weeks and if it doesn't work out then you try Acnefree for a couple weeks. But I really recommend Cetaphil.
i went thru the same problem 3 months ago


but i chose acne free


and now i dont have ance animore


welll,,except some annoying scars


but really-----i love ance free


it works fast and NEVER irritate my skin
try murad acne complex it really works
Neutrogena
acnefree
proactive
acne free works great for me. my face used to break out all the time, and now i only get a pimple or two around my period.
Neutrogena


it really makes your skin feel great!


i've been using it for years!!


:)
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans