Monday, November 30, 2009

HELPP!! Which neutrogena product should I use?

I have lots of pimples on my forehead. And a lil on my face and nose. HELPPP!!HELPP!! Which neutrogena product should I use?
http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>HELPP!! Which neutrogena product should I use?
I use neutrogena oil free acne wash and it works SOOOOOOOO good, fall is my breakout season and I don't have to worry anymore because I don't get the pimples, and it keeps my face feeling fresh clean and smooth. I sound like a infommercial. lol
i use the oil free acne wash, its an orange tube. it works alright.
I like the Neutrogena face wash that's orange, I don't know what it's called, but it's really nice.
Try Neutragena on-the-spot. I think it's 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, which is much less irritating (irritation can cause more breakouts) than %10 benzoyl peroxide. Acne.org has some good tips and a simple regimen that you might like:


http://www.acne.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans