Monday, November 30, 2009

Does Neutrogena SkiniD work???

i really wanna know if it works because should i try it or waste all of my money on it?!??!Does Neutrogena SkiniD work???
yes, I think it's a great product :]]Does Neutrogena SkiniD work???
NO DONT GET IT. IT DOESNT WORK. i've never had worse acne in my life!


its not accurate and if you've already ordered it make sure to cancel it because they'll keep charging you Report Abuse

it probably would work to an extent, but trust me, i wouldnt splurge.


the strength of the benzoyl peroxide/ salicylic acid that they use is very low, and that is what is used for treating acne in the first place!


i recommend going to a doc and getting something prescription.


trust me, i had severe acne a month ago, after used the meds i got from the doctor, my acne is now going away =)


you have to be patient though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans