Monday, November 30, 2009

Does Neutrogena's SkiniD really work?

I've looked at lot of reviews for different products, and it seems like for every single one, there's a big group of people that say it really works, and another group that says it really sucks. I guess it really depends on the person, but on your own personal experience, has SkiniD worked for you?





(btw, I'm 15 and my skin is pretty bad so I really want to find something that works!)Does Neutrogena's SkiniD really work?
I'm using Skin ID and it's not working.


But then again, they said it takes 8 weeks for it to start actually kicking in, and ive been using it for like 6.


So hopefully it does work.


This is pretty much my last resort because my skin is so bad and ive already tried Proactiv, Clean and Clear, and Biore.


Everyone's skin is different, so if you have the patience to wait 8 weeks, I would just say to try it out.Does Neutrogena's SkiniD really work?
Result of the product depend on the skin type. If you are not sure about your skin type, I recommend don't experiment on your skin.





Best option is use natural skin care products and recipes for your skin care and a permanent solution of your skin problems.





You can visit source site for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans