Monday, November 30, 2009

Do Neutrogena Ance Products really work??

I was just wondering before i buy this if it really works!!! Thank you!!! :) Do Neutrogena Ance Products really work??
i hat neutrogena cause when i use their products they make my skinvery dry and my friend dont like them too for the same reson because they have used alot of their products and they make their skin worse then before .and know when i go shoping i make sure that i dont take any thing from thei products .


Do Neutrogena Ance Products really work??
im 14, and it really didnt work for me! i brought about 4 things and used they once daily, and it made my acne worse, but now i just wash my face with water 2 times a day and everyother day i use neutroenas visaly clear daily cleansing cushions, they really help they come in a box which is grey and orange (:


try not to wear foundation, i stopped and mine is so much better without it! also use basic cleansing wipes/face wips/baby wipes as they help the skin refresh, and moisturize 3 times a week- it works well for me!
everyones skin is different and reacts differently to different stuff..so try it out for urself.Goodluck=]
some do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans