Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone used..Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System?

did it work for you??Has anyone used..Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System?
I have really oily skin and its the only thing I use. I didnt think it was working until I stopped using it and my face broke out. So I started again but then I ran out of it and couldnt find it anywhere in Canada so I had to get it off eBay.





I love the Polishing Cleanser it works wonders for me. *Amazing stuff* The texture of my skin is so smooth after using this stuff. I love it.





The Sun Shield Day Lotion is really light but my skin still gets kinda oily when im using it in the Summer, Winter isnt too bad.





And the Overnight treatment is pretty good it is really drying at first for me. My skin does feel really tight but since my skin type is oily it goes to a normal more balance feeling within like 5 minutes. I use it all over but I'm sure it could be used as a spot treatment aswell.





I can definately see how this system could be extremely drying to others but I love it. My skin can totally take it. It's the only thing I use and I'm not gonna change that anytime soon.





I dont even get pimples really anymore maybe a small one here and there but other than that nothing.





If I had to change anything about it I would purchase the Cleanser alone and find different day and night lotions. But thats not likely since I'm still satisfied with this.





I've just bought the Acne Fading Mask for all the scars I got when I wasnt using this product so hopefully that works for me as well as the System does.... and i'm searching for there lip rejuvenating treatment for this line cause I've been reading reviews and there pretty positive.





BUT ANYWAY lol...





I hope my response helped... I never go one this thing but then I saw your question I decided to sign up and leave you some feedback.





Take Care.





.:S.Sweet:.Has anyone used..Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System?
Yes i did try and it did work but a better thing to use thats better for you skin is: netrogena deap clean Faciel cleanser


Using there complete line is OK but somtimes using more products then neccasary can be worse than not washing at all





I REALLY hope i helped,


Crazy red head
Yes I've used it; and no, it didn't work. Have you tried clindamycin (topical antibiotic)? Benzoyl peroxide? Salacylic acid? They're all worth a shot.
Not sure, There are a variety of ways to treat acne and many acne sufferers have found that the natural types of acne treatments can be effective at helping to stop your acne and no negative side effects.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans