Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I use this Neutrogena shampoo if I have oily hair...?

http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>





I know it says its for dry damaged hair but I have oily hair and I do have dry split ends.Can I use this Neutrogena shampoo if I have oily hair...?
I had oily hair. It was gross. I went to get my haor cut one day and the stylist told me that conditioner does not go on the top of your head. Shampoo is for the roots and conditioner is for the ends. I used the Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner. It worked great. Now I use Herbal Essence for long hair. The new one they just came out with. Hope I could help : DCan I use this Neutrogena shampoo if I have oily hair...?
You can use Neautrogena triple moisture shampoo with mint..mint is excellent for maintaining the right amount of moisture in your scalp. Also, when you are in the shower, try doing this: With all your fingertips (not nails) place them on your scalp and move all around...you should feel your scalp moving, not your hair. This is a good excercise for your scalp. I do this all the time in the shower for a few minutes. And also, after you shampoo and rinse, always rinse your hair and scalp with cool water for the last few minutes of your shower.
i have oily hair too and the shampoo i use is sooooooo cheap and it smells really good.. its called FLEX...and its from the 99 cent store.....idk if i will work for you but i love it!!.....good luck!
You need to use conditioner only on the ends of your hair, use a shampoo for oily hair or hair that is washed everyday





Get your ends trimmed frequently for healthy hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans