Monday, November 30, 2009

I havent tried proactiv should i give it a try neutrogena isnt doin much for my skin other smoothing it??

makes me wonderI havent tried proactiv should i give it a try neutrogena isnt doin much for my skin other smoothing it??
You need to check out what other customers said about Proactiv first... You can read about Proactiv here:





http://www.topacnecures.info/acne-proact鈥?/a>





Good luck.I havent tried proactiv should i give it a try neutrogena isnt doin much for my skin other smoothing it??
yea give it a try, but don't get discouraged if you break out a little when you first start using proactiv


thats what happend to me but i gave it a week and my face was clear..the only downside is that's it a little pricey(unless you buy off the t.v.) and from experience once you stop using it, the some of the acne does come back


hope this helps:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans