Monday, November 30, 2009

Clean and clear vs neutrogena vs clearisil, 10 points!?

which one works best for a 13 year old skin? i have a few medium size acne on my face, my face is kind of dry cuz of proactive. when i use a cleanser , do i have to use a toner?


i need a cleanser and a moiturizer lotion for my face.Clean and clear vs neutrogena vs clearisil, 10 points!?
鈻?neutrogena wold be great for your dry skin





1. use neutrogena cleanser


2. use neutrogena scrub


3. use neutrogena oil free toner


4. for moisturizer, try cetaphil instead...Clean and clear vs neutrogena vs clearisil, 10 points!?
i am 14 and neutrogena is usually 2 harsh for my skin and makes me break out. i have never tried clearasil, but clean %26amp; clear works really good for me. try a deep action CREAM cleanser, it works better than a foaming one, i find.
I've tried all of those and I found clean%26amp;clear to be the best...my dermatologist liked it too...you do not need a toner...i found it does nothing...but you do need a cleanser and moisterizer
you should the moiturizer fer proactive it will help better than mixing products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans