Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I use Neutrogena, or Proactive?

See, Neutrogena dosn't affect my acne at all and I am 10 years old, about 2 turn 11, and i thing proactive is for older people. could you let me know which one to use and how old i should be, please? thank you.Should I use Neutrogena, or Proactive?
i wouldnt use proactive as it apparently dries out ur skin and has some kind of bleach in it which im sure wouldnt be good for ur skin. i would try clean and clear and other products, but i wouldnt use pro active.Should I use Neutrogena, or Proactive?
you have acne and your ten wtf proactive makes you break out before all the zits and pimples go away so i would recomend neutrogena
proactive is for you as well, but my friends used it nad had an allergic reaction. if your already trying neutrogena, then may as well try pro.
Yeah see I have that problem too! I am also 10 years old going on 11. Use Clearasil StayCLEAR Daily Pore Cleansing Pads. They work wonders!
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans