Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you use Neutrogena Mineral Sheers makeup? Do you like it?

I absolutley love it! the foundation is great, not sparkly at all and feels great going on to your skin, the brush is sooo soft =] the blush is just as great and it dosent make your skin break out or dry it outDo you use Neutrogena Mineral Sheers makeup? Do you like it?
yes i like it . i put it on over my foundation.Do you use Neutrogena Mineral Sheers makeup? Do you like it?
I do use it cause I bought some last week..I DON'T like it cause it wears off as fast as powder..SUCKS don't waste your money!!
I HATE IT. It's impossible to get out. I guess if you want SHEER that's what you get. I think it's a redundant product. If you don't need coverage, why would you put things on your face in the first place? If you're trying to even out your skin, hide reddness, or blemsishes, don't buy this. It won't cover it. When I wear it, ten minutes later it's GONE. The sheers are gone with the wind.





If you're looking for a drugstore brand foundation, go for the L'Oreal Bare Naturale. You won't be sorry.
Neutrogena products are ALWAYS fantastic :)
mineral sheers is just a fancy word for ';dirt';-blurey
yesyesyes. use the mineral sheers compact and the mineral sheers blush in natural apricot. they work so good! i also love their skinclearing oil-free concealer and lipsheers in peach sorbet. hope i helped!





i also love clinique perfectly real compact makeup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans