Monday, November 30, 2009

For Neutrogena Wave users?

I was wondering when I have to replace the head with the velcro. I bought a refill box and it came with another head.For Neutrogena Wave users?
you replace it wen either it breaks or it has to much fuzz from the pads that the new ones wont stick.For Neutrogena Wave users?
Every 30 uses you're supposed to replace it, I believe. So usually everytime I buy a new box of refills, I replace the Velcro holder.





Don't use it everyday though, I've noticed it makes your skin very dry after a while, so now I use it twice a week inbetween regular, more gentle face wash.
if a lot of fuzz gets stuck 2 it. l love the neutrogena





wave!!!! it's awesome
Thats just incase it breaks.
Yea, it's just in case.
when alot off fuzz gets stuck to it and the pads dont stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans