Monday, November 30, 2009

Does the new neutrogena ';wave'; really deep clean ur face???

cuz i want 1 real bad lol..and if it deep cleans and stuff tht b good 4 meDoes the new neutrogena ';wave'; really deep clean ur face???
Yeah it does clean your face really well. My skin became a lot softer and I haven't gotten as much acne since I have been using it.Does the new neutrogena ';wave'; really deep clean ur face???
hey guys,


i just bought the wave an I'm not goin to lie.. i bought it causeVanessaa Ann Hudgans was on it. BuI'mim glad I did the first time i used it my skin was so soft! My boyfriend even noticed Report Abuse

It sure does! I've used it and like the results, but not the smell of it. So i chucked it!
yesss!! its sooo good!! it cleans your face like a facial would! my skin has never looked so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans