Monday, November 30, 2009

The new neutrogena wave?

i put that cotton looking thing on top of the wave, where its supposed to be and put it under running water, but nothing comes out..like soap/ bubbles. IDK y?The new neutrogena wave?
My two daughters said the more you use it on your face the more it lathers - but it's a little embellished in the commercial.The new neutrogena wave?
yeah well it doesnt bubble upwhen u run it under wather..its owhen u use it on your face... Report Abuse

I dont know bc I didnt buy , but does it clean deeper?


I bought the Dove SkinVitalizer [DSV] bc it was on sale($10) vs Neu's $11.99 cost. Also the refills were on sale 14\$1.25 ( reg price 14\$4.99) vs Neu's refills that cost 30\$7.99 ...so that was another incentive.





I def c dirt in the cleansing pad. But since the DSV helps the outer layer of my face\dermis 2 shed I thinks its making my face produce more oil. So now I use it just @ night bc I hate having an oily face all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans