Monday, November 30, 2009

Question about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash?

I got it a couple days ago in the Pink Grapefruit smell (yum!) and I was wondering is it ok to put lotion on afterward I have this Olay cream http://www.olay.com/boutique/complete/pr鈥?/a> so if i put it on after will it affect the acne wash or is it ok?





Thanks!Question about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash?
when using a product right after you used another,its better to wait about 10 or 15 minutes until you use the next product.


since your pores are opened when you used the wash (which i love);when using a moisturizer right after the wash,your pores would absorb more than needed.so it may cause your skin to be too oily.


hope i could help, :)Question about Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash?
I use the oil-free acne wash from Neutrogena, and I actually always put lotion on afterwards, although I use Jergens face lotion (which I assume is similar to Olay). The oil-free acne wash has always worked great for me, in spite of the lotion I put on afterward. In fact, the lotion helps my skin feel cleaner and smoother.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans