Thursday, December 3, 2009

Choose one: Neutrogena or Clean & Clear?

Consider ALL their products. Which one in your opinion is better?Choose one: Neutrogena or Clean %26amp; Clear?
I think Clean %26amp; Clear is crappy.Choose one: Neutrogena or Clean %26amp; Clear?
NEUTROGENA!! clean and clear sucks!! ive been using both and neutrogena has the best performance
i have used Neutrogena and clean n clear's face wash and I find neutrogena to be very drying but clean n clear works well, neither does it dry your skin out nor it makes it oily. Not that I use any of them now.
i like neutrogena
I dont like either. they're full of conventional and chemical skin care. if i HAD to i'd probably go with urm. honestly dont know! lemme think. i've tried neutrogena, hated it. never tried clean and clear so ill go with c%26amp;c.
Neutrogena
Neutrogena
definatly neutrogena... my friend and i used it on our faces when we both had zits (we were about to start our P*****) THe next day they were gone and our skin was really soft!
neutrogena I think is better.
Neutrogena. Hands down!! Dermatologists recommend Neutrogena.
neutro
Neutrogina. They get rid of zits and keep them away. It's even better than stupid proactive.
I use Neutrogena. It works great and I have used it for years now..It's the perfect thing for acne, pimples and blemishes..
I could not live without either of these brands of products. They r in fact the only brands I will use on my face. If I looked at the entire line of both, yikes. Some of the clean %26amp; clear products cause breakout 4 me. However neutrogena has nothing that I dont like. So If u would force me 2 choose it would be neutrogena. But I still love most of the clean %26amp; clear line.
Nuetrogena b/c it has more vitamins, and works better. You'll see!
neutrogena irratated my skin and for others it didn't do much good i use st. ives new apricot face wash and it really helps and it dosen't smell bad like clean %26amp; clear does
they both hav good products
biore
I use Clean and Clear and it works fine for me.
Neutrogena is more for everyone and Clean and Clear is like a teen/young adult brand.
clean %26amp; clear gave me more breakouts and acne scars !


neutrogena is good.
Neutrogena works for me =)
thats a hard question for me. i use both =/. i think they are both good
Dermotologist says neutrogena....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans