Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neutrogena cleansers: good or bad?

i wanna try either the grapefruit acne one or the stress control or the purple one with microclear... good night or something.


i have mild acne and blackheads. which one of those would you reccomend?


:)Neutrogena cleansers: good or bad?
It dries my skin out. It depends on the type of skin you have.


For blackheads use cleanser, toner and moisturiser. If you have oily skin, i would recomend the non oil moisturizers.Neutrogena cleansers: good or bad?
I'd go wit the stress control and microclear. Neutrogena isn't bad, it really depends on the person. If you have sensitive skin I'd prefer for you to go for something less rough. If not those are good. Also try Biore their really good too!
I used the entire bottle of grapefruit acne wash and it did nothing for my skin. Neutrogena actually makes me break out a lot. I personally don't like Neutrogena. I LOVE Aveeno though.
The grapefruit cleanser works really well and smells amazing. It keeps my skin in good shape too. Give it a try.
i have the SAME type skin and i switched in between neutrogena cleansers for years... with no lasting results. usually after i started using a different type of their face or body wash i would see noticeable results, but my skin soon regressed to its previous state. they are also rather expensive... i started going to a dermatologist last year and now i ONLY use a bar of sulfur soap for my face- it is cheap and works amazingly well! you can buy them at most drug stores too i think... for my body i've also discovered that something as simple as antibacterial dial body wash works wonders! good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans