Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which cleanser would do best in oily skin? Neutrogena..., Oil of Olay..?

i m 26 and have oily skin but not have any severe acne problem.


there r lots of cleanser out there. which one would b best? neutrogena? olay? proactive? clinique? or anything else would u recommend? any good astringent? or moisturizer afterwards? plz not so much pricy..!Which cleanser would do best in oily skin? Neutrogena..., Oil of Olay..?
I am in the same boat as you (same age and all). I also have oily skin. I use biore pore minimizing face wash twice daily. It has little exfoliators in it as well. On top of that, I use clean and clear oil-free wipes. When I get sweaty I wipe one over my face and it removes the excess oil, which cuts down on acne. Hope this helps!Which cleanser would do best in oily skin? Neutrogena..., Oil of Olay..?
proactiv
St.Ives for oily skin.Its Great!
I like Cetaphil the best.





The more you try to ';strip'; the oil the more oil you will produce.





Use a gentle cleanser with a light moisturizer. You can use a gentle toner or astrigent, I like using Witch Hazel.
The source below discusses oily skin care and provides some home remedies.
clearsil, and later on use oxy pads theres all kinds of different ones you just got to read which ones would be right for you.
I suggest using the lotion called Aveno but it comes with peas on the bottle so be careful....
Cetaphil has an unbeatable cleanser that is made for oily or combination skin types.





Cetaphil is also good for anti-aging. Not that you need it yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans