Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does Neutrogena Work?

I have Neutrogena Rapid Clear Lottion and it Gaurantees that it works. Does it work becuase I've been battling my acne since 6th grade and I'm in 8th grade now! Tell ME!Does Neutrogena Work?
no it doesnt, ask the people at the store whats best for your skin typeDoes Neutrogena Work?
I have been using Neutrogena Rapid Clear for about 3 weeks now and it definately works to help speed up the process of your current acne and also helps prevent new ones from coming. I'v had a couple pimples that were about to get really bad and I just put that on and it made them go away. However I just got a huge one today so it's not magic but it definately helps. There's a new pill out there called Acutane that is supposed to prevent you from ever getting a nother pimple. I have an appointment to talk to my dermatologist about so you should make one too.
Rapid clear spot gel and pads work amazingly. Also Zapzyt...


Hope I could help good luck!!!!!!
In all honesty it depends on your skin, not all products work the same on everyone. While someone may have gotten very good results with it others may not have. So you just have to give it a try and see how it works for you.


Neutrogena does make good products though.
My personal motto with products like these is ';Don't knock it till you've tried it for a month'; lol. I don't know how long you've been using it for but if you've just started I would give it a full month of faithful use before expecting results from it. That's just an easier way to keep from losing your patience.





Neutrogena has always been a favorite of mine, they usually don't dissapoint.
i suggest u use something with benzyol peroxide. or go see ur doc.
It works for me.. i use the clear orange looking bar for my face... my skin is very sensitive.. so if it works on me it should work on you..... Hear are some other good face product's that i use that work really good.... and websites!





Alot of powder's make my face break out.. But bare minerals is great it covers your acne and it never makes me break out.. its expensive but it works!





http://www.bareminerals.com/





Any eucerin products work good on your face too! [ i use the original ]





http://www.medshopexpress.com/bath---bod鈥?/a>





Pro-active is expensive too but alot of drug stores sell it for a good price.. If your having acne problems its good to use.





http://www.proactiv.com/index.php











SORRY I GOT OFF TOPIC LOL NEUTROGENA WORKS! BUT HEAR ARE SOME MORE PRODUCTS IF YOU WANT CLEARRR SKIN ;]
use retinol cream or alpha hydroxy acids
erm for me.. it didnt really work.. but i guess it really depends on your skin... =T
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans