Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neutrogena deep clean relaxing nightly cleanser??

right now im not using any face cleanser or anything and i came across an ad that said neutrogena deep clean relaxing nightly cleanser is good so i bought it and wanna give it a shot....





i got oily, sensitive skin and a little acne or actually blemishes in my forehead..... what do people think about this product????Neutrogena deep clean relaxing nightly cleanser??
it's OK. I don't think it's amazing and it's not horrible either. I've gone through two bottles and I haven't noticed a difference in my skin which sounds much like yours.


What I found to really clear up my acne is Neutrogena Solutions. It comes in a pack with a cleanser and lotion for daytime and nighttime.


I just ran out of my facewash so I'm definitely switching back to Solutions. The only thing that's not so great about the pack is that you can't buy the items separately and I always seem to run out of the cleanser before I run out of the lotions.


Anyway, I think it's worth a clear face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans