Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neutrogena wave--good?

does it work as good as it says? is it expensive or cheapish? does it clear up acne well?Neutrogena wave--good?
Hey!


It's actually not to expensive... bought mine at my local drug store for 13.99 and i liked it.


Using it made my skin super soft.


It also cleared up a lot of my blackheads. not to sure of acne though...


The only thing I don't like is the fact that it only comes with two weeks of cleansing pads so you would have to buy the cleansing pads which cost about 7.99...


but just like any cleanser you have to buy a new one once you finished it!


I Hope I Helped!!Neutrogena wave--good?
it is priced midium...well i dono depends on where ou are in Aus is priced middium range..it woks if youar acne are not severe...more for oily skin then acne trully
It works good on on acne, and other blemishes if its only sever. It's very good for getting make up off. It cost around 10-15 dollars, depending on where you get it, walmart would probably be the cheapest place to find it!





Hope I Helped! :)
yeah it works, my bro had bad acne and he used it and it cleared up almost all the way now he only has a couple of pimples. it is about 12-15 bucks.get it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans