Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have got neutrogena 45 sunblock,have any body tried it?and is really quickly absorbed?

or does it leave a layer of oil??????I have got neutrogena 45 sunblock,have any body tried it?and is really quickly absorbed?
um my frined has it she says it works amzing she never gets burneed and she is alergiet to the sun and no its not that oiley the only thing is that u should apply it every 30 or 40 minutes and after swimming or sweatingI have got neutrogena 45 sunblock,have any body tried it?and is really quickly absorbed?
I've tried neutrogena SPF 70 (which should be more oily) and when i use it every day it's not oily and is very sheer on my face!it also absorbs before the 15 mins you have to wait before sun exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans