Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you like Neutrogena's Oil- Free Acne Wash?

i just bought it.. does it work?Do you like Neutrogena's Oil- Free Acne Wash?
Yep love it to the fullest! Check out this product review for it:





http://www.beautymonials.com/forum2/topi鈥?/a>Do you like Neutrogena's Oil- Free Acne Wash?
I personally didn't like it at all. It can be very very drying, even though it's supposed to be more gentle. It made my face much worse. I know my brother used it and loved it though for a couple years, so I dunno. I guess you have to try and see for yourself.
I found it okay, and I used it for about 2 years, until they made the Nuetregena Wave. the sam kinda stuff is in the testured pads, but since it vibrates, it works deeper into pores. so, I suggest that!
it's okay but try clearisil any kind that works for you i like the moring burst it's clear and it has red and orange beads it's good for oily or dry skin, i have dry skin.
Personally I don't like it because it broke me out. I had clear skin before but after I used it, it gave me acne. I guess it could work for you though.
It surely helped clear my acne, but I found it to be a little irritating.
I love it! It works wonders.
YES its amazing :)
i LOVE it. it works miracles :]
Yes its great.=)
yeah works for me! quick and easy too


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans