Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best working acne products? Proactive, Neutrogena skinID, Zeno, etc......?

Water. I own a Zeno...didn't do a thing but burn my skin off. I bought proactiv..and that OBVIOUSLY didn't work but peel off my skin and i looked like i just got my face razor blazed or something. I bought skinID too. Nothing. And then I just turned to washing my face with water every night and my acne cleared right up.











The only reason why there is so many acne treatments out there, is because they were designed to hardly work on the majority of its buyers and the public is demanding more. And having such a great amount of the population with acne, those sellers are making buckets full of money while you buy more and more and more skin products that never work. And they will make you believe that it will work if you just keep on using there products and pay this amount of money per month and they will guarantee you clear skin.


Which is barely ever the case.





All of them are the same. They just want your money. And those businesses are pretty much the only area in which the economy hasn't affected it as much because they will hire celebrities to come on their commercials and brainwash you to buy their products that never work. And if it does end up clearing your skin, they tell you that you have to keep on buying their products to KEEP it clear. It's like we're putty in their hands. For people who don't know, acne can not be cured. No matter how many medicines, products, or vitamins we use. The best you can do is to let your skin beathe and put water on your face every night and if you have make up on your face, just use soap and water on your face before bed. That's it.What is the best working acne products? Proactive, Neutrogena skinID, Zeno, etc......?
It all depends on your face specifically. Proactive can work on one person great, where on another i can make them break out even more. I personally use Neutrogena and Biore products , but they may not be good for your skin type, the best thing i can say is experiment a little. But with proactive, i must say, be careful when putting it on before bed, because in many cases, the chemicals and other things in it may distort the colors on your pillowcases. Good luckWhat is the best working acne products? Proactive, Neutrogena skinID, Zeno, etc......?
My dermatologist told me to wash my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, and when it flairs up, then use 10% benzoyl peroxide wash. Be careful with the benzoyl peroxide wash because it causes some people's skin to get extremely dry so I would only use that if my skin was really oily. I used to get it from the pharmacy, but they now sell it with the other skin care products. OXY is the brand I use now.





You might have to try several different products because everyone's skin is different, and what works for one person might not work for another.
This may not sound familiar but ';Benzoyl Peroxide Gel';


I went to the Dermitoligest [Skin Doctor.] and he perscribed that to me and it works SO GOOOOOOD! i tried proactive, neutrogena skinID zeno and Anything else out there none of it works for me ...so find a dermitoligest and go see him/her and they'lll perscribe...it only took a week and ppl started complimenting my face....it doesnt make the zits just go ''POOF GONE'' but after awhile of using it you get like...maybe like 2 tiney tiny ones that go away in a day...but only if you breakout on your period...thats all that happens to me so i hope that helps! :D but out of those...i would suggest proactive...it works when you do it daily, morning and nite and all that...but ....its not a GREAT product...it doesnt work all that nice but its the best out of what u listed.
it just depends on your skin type. I tried Proactiv once before. I don't really break out too much just a pimple or two but i wanted to get rid of them fast probably like every other person. I tried it but my skin is really sensitive and always seems to dry out fast with topical acne treatments. I used Proactiv for a good 5 days and my skin felt like the back of a lizard. it was terrible and it took forever to get my skin back to normal
Everyone's skin is unique. Some products work well with some people and some don't. The best thing to do is try a few of the products you want to test and figure out which gives you the best results. Keep a log of the progress on each product. Other than that I heard Proactive works best.
what you should keep in nmind:


1')scrubbing and overworking youir face will only overactivate your oil glands causing more and more breakouts


2)use somthing gentle on you rface followed bvvy a toner


3)you can also try spot treaments and something that really really worked was going for facials
alright so i use neutrogena acne cream and it gets the oil out of my skin so well ! it makes my skin a little dry in the winter but i'd rather have a few dry spots than acne! try it; on the back it says ';break the breakout cycle';
As you can see everyone skin is different! It takes trial and air to find what will work for you! I suggest trying high end product because most have a money back guarantee! That way you are not out as much money! For me personal Arbonne Clear Advantage worked the best!
Clearasil ultra. Doesn't cost much and it works without drying the hell out of your skin. But pretty much, I think any drug store will work you just have to consistently wash your face and keep up with it.
I've tried PoAcitve and it didn't work for me. I used it for about a year. I switched to Clearasil ultra and have had great results.
neutrogena wave, acne wash and skin id or proactive as a last resort... butter actually believe it or not is a hme remedy.
i use this stuff called acnefree and it works excellent...it the same as proactive (all the same steps) but way cheaper...you can buy it at walmart
Stridex. Proactive didn't work for me neither did Clearisil.
Oxy pads are great two weeks use twice daily and they should be well cleared. worked for my brother after being on acne tablets for 2 years.
Clean and clear morning burst by far! I had bad acne and use that once every 2 days and it works like a charm I haven't had pimples in over a year
Neutrogena skinID
Clearasil.
Benzoyl Peroxide... =)
Equate
Proactiv 100%
Quit eating Chocolate, and junk.
Proactive worked for me!
dove soap and water
every bodies skin is different


i use soap and warm water
proactive, fits all skin types

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans