Thursday, December 3, 2009

Will the Neutrogena Wave work?

I have oily but dry skin, I just bought it yesterday, but I started using it today. I have searched yahoo answers for info about it and It worked on some ppl but not on others, they say you can breakout more, and im kinda nervous about that because school is starting soon.. and now for some reason im starting to think that i have more zits i dont know if im just freaking out or if I really do have more zits... HELP!





btw would it work on my skin type?





and only ppl who have one can answer...Will the Neutrogena Wave work?
I purchased that same product for my 19yr old son. It works well as long as you use it every day (which he doesn't usually do). As for the breakout some people have, that could be because the product is bringing all that junk up to the surface and then will get rid of those zits as you use it. Will the Neutrogena Wave work?
As well as any other face wash works. You're always going to have zits, I don't think there is a face wash out there that will make all your zits disappear.
i have oily skin and it works on me. I wash my face with it every night and then I use olay face lotion but just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans