Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena face wash?

i loveeee Neutrogena because it makes my face really smooth and it smells good..but after a couple hours my face seems dry [if im not weeraing makeup] and i brake out b/c of it..should i stop using it? but it feels really good and looks good 2.Neutrogena face wash?
I use neutrogena face wash too. It will make you dry but every time after i use it, i always use a moisturizer that hydrates my skin. I was told that if your skin is too dry, it will produce more oil. So if you keep your skin moist, it will produce less oil. It works on me, you may want to try.Neutrogena face wash?
Neutrogena is a great face wash, but sounds like you skin may be a bit dry. You might want to try a really light moisturizer afterwards ( i use Oil of Olay, the regular one) It doesn't cause my skin to be oily or break out.
try a moisturizer with a wash.


otherwise your not helping skin just harming it.
maybe you need some kind of moisturizer. try Cetaphil face lotion. it's good for just about all skin types.
ask ur doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans