Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is the neutrogena wave good?

you know that stuff thats meant to make your skin smooother, its pink and white and it vibrates and vanessa hudgens does the advert?





i want to get one, but i won't bother if it's rubbish.


anyone used it, how does it work, and is it worth the money?





Thanks! xxIs the neutrogena wave good?
Its really good. Definetly leaves skin softer. And it doesnt leave skin oily, theres only a small bit of sopay stuff on it, enough to do the job, but not enough to do any harm. Id recommend it, its not expensive.Is the neutrogena wave good?
noope i used it and after a few days, it made my face SUUUPER oily, it did not work for me..but a few of my friends used it and they liked it but the refill pads are a little expensive. I would just skip the wave and get some normal face wash.
I use it and I love it but it drys out my face a little bit so just be sure to only use it once a day. and if it still dries out apply lotion after you wash your face... but yeah i think its worth the money.
it mad my skin really dry and i had to stop using it.then i tried neutrogena acne solution kit and now it is sooo much better! and it doesnt dry out ur face like the wave. i dont even have to wear foundation anymore
my sister has it and use to have very bad acne all over but know i it is gone it is very good i am specking the truth
My friend got one and she loves it. Her acne was really bad and now she has like none.
its awesome it leaves ur skin sooo soft but dont use it too much it will irritate it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans