Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have any one tried the new neutrogena oil free acne stress control?did it worked for you??

cuz im goin to buy it just making sure it works and i dont wanna waste my money!!:]Have any one tried the new neutrogena oil free acne stress control?did it worked for you??
I actually JUST bought a tube of the facial scrub and the 3-in-1 hydrating acne treatment yesterday. I woke up yesterday morning with 6 big pimples, and used the hydrating treatment in the a.m. before my makeup and the face wash last night. I woke up and the pimples are literally almost gone! Two of the six have a tiny scab on them, no more redness, no more swelling. The stuff smells really fresh and clean too, not mediciney. Neutrogena has always been my fav line of products, but this new stuff puts it over the top. Fast results, and that's what I look for in a product.
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans