Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena Acne Body Scrub Users...?

I just bought Neutrogena Acne Body Scrub today because it said that it was awarded a reader's choice award by Allure magazine. I'm wondering how long does it take to rid your back/chest of any acne?Neutrogena Acne Body Scrub Users...?
umm i started usin it a few weeks ago, its aight, like it helps prevent some of them but i still hav 2 try real hard 2 keep my back and chest from breakin out especially in those hard-to-reach spots on ur back..try benzoyl peroxide lotion or get a prescription, or natures cure body sparay alomg wit a scrub...also try natural products u can find online...zenmed body acne scrub at zenmed.com.......umm.....meet mark bacne spray...natures cure....try tee tree oil too..hope this helps...e-mail me at justwannadancea1493@comcast.net...i'm still tryna get rid of mine..so when i can giv u any updates i hav....sweating alot alomg wit tight clothes(which im not giving up on) make it worse....bye! :)Neutrogena Acne Body Scrub Users...?
you're welcome..email me if u have anymore q's...or answers for me! lol...yea i tihnk hormones are alot of it, b/c i am very clean..and i have a tiny issue with acne on my chest and of course, my face...it sucks! but i am determined to get rid of it..lol..so byebye...:) Report Abuse

it worked for me for a while. but now it does nothing. i'm getting a prescription from a doctor for mine.
it takes a while but it didnt work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans