Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neutrogena Wave; how do you like it? ?

Hey guys!


I was just wondering if any of you has tried Neutrogena Wave?


And also, do you like it? Does it work for you or not? And does it do much for your face? If you have any other suggestions on cleansers and stuff; i'm welcome to them!


Thank you in advance.Neutrogena Wave; how do you like it? ?
CRAPP all it does is vibrate your skin. dont' do ANYTHiNG:( sadly.. waist of money do not buy it.Neutrogena Wave; how do you like it? ?
HI!!!!!!!!=]





Yea....I have tried the Neutrogena Wave. I love it!!!!!!! It does work on me! I dont have that much of a skin problem but it does help those usual unwanted pimples. It sorta helps the redness to calm down!


The only thing i dont like is it kinda leaves ur skin feeling streched out or dry. I use a oil-free mosturizer afterwards.....





hope i helped.....





oh and i bought the started kit for 10 bucks at target








enjoy!!!!





=]
WISH I HAD ONE.


my mom wont let me! I mean come on!
works great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans