Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena skin id vs proactiv vs murad vs everything else.... im so confused!?

Whats a good product that will get rid of blemishes and that wont break my wallet? Theres alot of products out there and im not sure what to use?Neutrogena skin id vs proactiv vs murad vs everything else.... im so confused!?
My sister didn't really like murad.


I'm on proactive and it helped..take advantage of the money back guarantee! like seriously just try it for fun and return it.





If your skin has small problems, then I would use clinique.


It worked AMAZINGLY on my skin. so soft and clean.


use that before a heavy duty kit!





If you're one of those people having problems, PLEASE go visit the dermatologist before it gets out of control. Maybe you should get a better opinion.Neutrogena skin id vs proactiv vs murad vs everything else.... im so confused!?
proactiv totally sucks and it gets really annoying putting it on like 10 times a day. skin id dosent work either and plus its expensive. nothing really works.
Proactiv worked for me. I think it just depends on your skin and how it reacts to the chemicals. At least with Proactiv, there's a money back guarantee.
Murad sucks don't do it. You can go on acne.org to search up stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans