Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is the Neutrogena Wave good?

So I saw this product and I was wondering is it good? Does it help clear acne and take off makeup at the same time? Is the Neutrogena Wave good?
when it vibrates, it takes ages to foam, but its pretty good, and it left my skin feeling really soft!Is the Neutrogena Wave good?
I use Neutrogena face wash and that works well but my friend owns the wave and says it's great. I see her almost every day and haven't seen a zit yet and she said it got rid of her acne very quickly. She said it feels good and works really well. She said she highly reccomends it. She also reccomends putting it on your temples because it feels like you're getting a massage :D





Here is the website for the wave and if you sign up, you can save $2 on it. Here is where you can sign up for the coupon:





http://www.neutrogenawave.com/wave-coupo鈥?/a>
Personally, from what I see on the commercial it just seems like its vibrating :(





i was wondering the same thing.
I don'tt know I never used it....I do know that ';organic products'; are the best for you. It don't carry chemicals like all 80% of products. I make my own organic products..check out my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans