Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neutrogena wave? or clean and clear blackhead eraser?

Please answer if you have used one of these products or both.


Do either of them work?


and if so, which one is better?





THANKS :)Neutrogena wave? or clean and clear blackhead eraser?
wave is AMAZING! it removes the dry dead skin, the black heads, and brings growing black heads to the surface so you can take care of them.





not to mention that it's cleanser on the pads is amazing and makes your skin soft and smooth, literally after one use.Neutrogena wave? or clean and clear blackhead eraser?
It depends on your purpose...I've used the Wave, it's great for cleaning, but it's not for severe acne or blackheads. It's fine for mild acne. If you have more acne prone skin or blackheads, the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser might be better, it does use salicylic acid. Other than that they're basically the same. I love my Wave!!





http://www.neutrogenawave.com/





http://www.cleanandclear.com/blackheader鈥?/a>
I like the Clean%26amp;Clear better. It worked for me. I used the Wave for 3 weeks, a little change. But then I tried C%26amp;C eraser and that was great. I don't have sensitive skin. If you do, stay with Neutrogena.
Neutrogena works the best. I am currently still using it since November and it works. My friend had the clean and clear blackhead eraser but it did not work. She actually broke out from it! I hope I helped.
My daughter got the neutrogena wave about a month ago cleared her skin up great. But also dried out her face use only once a day and put on some kind of moisturizer.
ik a grl who used to blackhead eraser. ya. much improvement
Clean and Clear black head eraser is AMAZING!!! It is worth the $17.00 at Wal*Mart I LOVE it!!!
Actually it doesn't depend on the brand. it depends on your skin type.
wave. WAY better
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans