Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you try the Neutrogena Wave??Is it good?

I have.


I mean it makes your skin softer, it really does, but anything can do that.


The wave just spreads bacteria all over your face because its vibrating, and SPREADING the bacteria.


Which is gross when you think about it, you may think other ace washes would do what too, but no, because the vibration push the bacteria further in the skin while spreading it.


I wouldn't recommend this to you. :/


It cleared mine up a bit, but I got blackheads after I used it %26gt;:/


Now they won't go away!


But they aren't noticeable:)


But blah gross.


I use clearisil ultra now and my face it clear.Have you try the Neutrogena Wave??Is it good?
My cousin uses it and it works really well however it does not cover all the oil on your face. I suggest buying it AND Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash. First, use the wave to get rid of the blackheads, and dirt. Then use the gentle wash that the wave did not cover.





To the point, it works really well but does not cover all areas.
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans