Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neutrogena Wave!! **WILL CHOOSE BEST ANSWER :)**?

is it really good? did it help clear pimples, acne, etc?Neutrogena Wave!! **WILL CHOOSE BEST ANSWER :)**?
You can check out neutrogenas website for more information about it. I have been using it for a week and it really gets down deep to clean your skin. The cleanser has a tingly feeling to it. It also leaves your skin so smooth! I really couldn't believe how smooth my skin was! It also cleared up the blackheads on my nose and made pimples disappear.Neutrogena Wave!! **WILL CHOOSE BEST ANSWER :)**?
It's alright, i broke out a little more when i started using it, but now they're gone. It makes your skin reallly soft, but yea i guess it's pretty good.
i use it and yes it works great, they give you a two week pack, it clears your face up, you can use it in the shower. it works really good
I recently had pretty bad blemishes around my jaw and I tried a bunch of stuff, but nothing seemed to help. I recently got the The Nuetrogena Wave and within a week, my blemishes are almost inexistent. I personally dont think the little pads come with enough face wash on them, so I use my own. I use either Fresh Foaming Face Wash or Fresh Foaming Face Scrub both by Neutrogena. I dont know what it is but the vibrating worked wonders. Skin felt smoother right away. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans