Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried NEUTROGENA WAVE DUO (acne cleanser)?

i was curious about this product...it was in SEVENTEEN magazine and i wasnt sure if it was any good, because i have not seen many reviews about it....please share if you liked/disliked this product..thanks!Has anyone tried NEUTROGENA WAVE DUO (acne cleanser)?
I got the ';WAVE'; for a christmas present and was dying to try it out. It was previewed in Seventeen magazine as you said, and advertised by Vanessa Hudgens which I thought was cool. I used it for a few weeks, and by the time 2 weeks was up, my skin was so dry! I tried so many moisturizers and finally found one from Nivea. Really nice scent. Try a seaweed mask you can find at the Body Shop. I used it last night and it made ALL of my black heads disappear, and my face isn't oily anymore! It is a miracle.





(P.S it also exfoliates!!)Has anyone tried NEUTROGENA WAVE DUO (acne cleanser)?
ok so this is in my experience. i have bad acne and i heard that the wave did work but when i bought it within the first two uses my face was completely dried out. and i dont have sensitive skin at all. i dont think its Worth buying.
There are 138 reviews on stuffadvisor:





http://www.stuffadvisor.com/item/B000V2J鈥?/a>





4 stars out of 5
  • quick loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans