Thursday, December 3, 2009

Neutrogena wave help girls?

I'm thinking about getting one of these has anyone used one what are they like are they worth it ??Neutrogena wave help girls?
I got one a couple of months ago and I love it! Not only does it really do a great job cleaning your face, it feels like a mini massage! It really is a good buy.Neutrogena wave help girls?
I've heard their really good but i use 'Neutrogena visabably clear face pads' Their amazing for black heads and are half the price of the wave. Ive usued them for almost a year and within a week of me starting my black heads are gone, they are also good because they have a cleanser on the other side of the pad and you rub it over you face and it becomes silky smooth :) Hopes this helps. :)
I've been using it for about two months now and it's made my skin so smooth and healthy looking. And you notice a difference from the first use. I use it at night after taking my make up off as it deep cleans my pores and the massage feels good.
They're really good(:


My skin feels really soft, smooth and hydrated after I use it:D
i havent bought it yet but there are reviews about it on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans