Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena oil free acne wash?

can i use just this product, or should i use it as apart of a regime? (if i should use a regime, what other products do i need)





did it completely clear up your skin ? how long did it take?





should i use it once a day or twice a day ?Neutrogena oil free acne wash?
After numerous visits to my dermotologist, nothing she prescibed me worked for my acne. I switched to Neutrogena products which are cheaper, and in my opinion, more effective. My acne healed up so much, I owe my life to it! I use it every morning in the shower, and occasionally at night before bedtime. Good luck!Neutrogena oil free acne wash?
ITS AWESOME. Use it. It doesn't matter just use it. This is the only thing that works for my horrible face! The first time I used it it took about 2 weeks. Now that my face is being evil it is taking a while but its working.
this does not work. i suggest rubbing ketchup vigorously all over your face (its an acidic base meaning it cleans our your pores in no time) also i recommend using Heinz Ketchup Americas Favorite Squeeze. good luck :)
Use it once a day, i think the best time to use it is before bedtime, and after that, slather on alot of good moisturizer wherever your skin might get dry and u'll wake up to great skin. It cleared me up pretty well, but i used to foam version, the normal one is alot more drying
omgsh i have it its orange in a container kinda looks like hand soap in a squarish bottle yes mam it works in 2 days u see amazing results.i use it 2 day morning and night its great
It didn't work at all for me. It didn't clear my skin even slightly, and it dried out my skin badly. It was a complete waste of my money.





Don't get it. All of Neutrogena's stuff is complete crap. Go for stuff like Clean and Clear, Clearasil, and L'Oreal. Same price, way better quality.
Tell me more about the condition of your skin. Do you have moderate or extensive breakouts? Is your skin oily or dry or combination? If you can give me this information I can reccomend a brand that is best suited for you.





Okay: so if you have dry skin currently and usually have combination skin and you have fairly extensive breakouts my best advise would be to get on a regime as you said. The first step is to not over dry out your skin, because as a compensational measure your skin will produce more oil and your breakouts will be more severe and last longer. Start with a VERY mild cleanser, I reccomend Cetaphil. You can get it from your local drugstore. It should be a light white, soft liquid, do not get the other kind it is more drying. You want to wash your face twice a day, once in the morning and once at nigh, no more no less. At night use Cetaphil, warm water and a washcloth to cleanse your face, the warm water will open you pores so that the cleanser can clean and the washcloth will act as a natural exfoliator and get rid of excess dirt and dead skin cells. After you cleanse at night you will want to pat dry your face and then use a moisturizing toner, try clean and clear, they have a moisturizing toner that is less harsh than a normal toner. In the morning wash your face with the Cetaphil in the shower, there is no need to use a washcloth, you don't want to over exfoliate. Always moisturize in the mornings with an oil free moisturizer, I use Oil of Olay. When your skin clears you can use the moisturizer at night to follow the toner.





I find that using minimally invasive products is best for your skin long term. If this does not work you can try a brand called Acne Free, you can get this at Target. It comes with a few products and gives you directions to follow the regime, it works well on acne for different types of skin.





Avoid being on meds and topical creams as long as possible, they will clear you skin when prescribed BUT there are side effects and loing term effects. It is best for your skin to pay attention to it and be very careful with it. Drink lots of water and try to eat well, it is an old wives tale that greasy food is directly linked with bad skin HOWEVER, the more healthy you are on the inside the more healthy you will appear on the outside, keep that in mind. Things like alcohol, cigarettes and especially Pot can have horrible effects on your skin. Good Luck!
It didn't work at ALL for me.


i suggest the Tea Tree Oil line from The Body Shop





it worked really well for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans