Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ACNE!.. Neutrogena with MicroClear Technolagy? HELP?

Hi,


I have pretty bad acne. I have tried everything, including 3 visits to the dermatolagist.. I just have too much of delicute skin. I heard great things about Neutrogena With MicroClear Technolagy.. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? Plz help me here. And i really dont need any reccomendations on what else to use, i tried everything.





Thank you so much!ACNE!.. Neutrogena with MicroClear Technolagy? HELP?
This is called the honey mask:





You will need PURE honey as it will dehydrate your skin and clear your blemishes and about half of a banana; the banana will moisturize your skin. Mix both together in a small bowl and put it on your face for 10 minutes, make sure you get it everywhere on your face especially the areas where you have the blemishes/acne.





After 10 minutes, rinse it off with a gentle cleanser (I recommend cetaphil or st. ives apricot cleanser because it washes away the dirt and oil on your face and cleans your face); also while you are rinsing your face, use luke warm water and then cold water to open and close your open to prevent acne.





After that, take some clean and clear persa gel 10 (works awesome!) and put that on before going to bed, next morning, rinse off and I swear your skin will feel sooo smooth and soft, also it will feel much more fresher and it will look radiant and clear your acne!





Also dont touch yoru skin because your hands contain natural oils on it which causes acne and oily skin, so avoid touching it!





And wash your face twice a day, morning and nightACNE!.. Neutrogena with MicroClear Technolagy? HELP?
THE question is ...how old are you? If you're a teenager then its the hormone thingy going around, and hopefully it'll wane away pretty soon. If you're older, and visited a dermotologist and still didn't get cleared I guess the Neutrogena with Microclear wont help either. My mom is like in her 40s and still gets a pimple or too...she applies a benzoyl peroxide ointment but that doesnt help older people. She even uses that Microclear but all it does is make her skin brighter and softer, but it does dry out fresh pimples.


HOPE tis HELPS!
use dial hand soap and a great moisturizer.


the dial hand soap is an anti bacteria soap. it removes dirt and works GREAT on acne. but it does leave your skin dry so you need a great moisturizer. i suggest clinique, they work well for sensitive skin, like mine :D
Neutrogena with MicroClear Technolgy is a joke they test on animals and it is very harsh on the skin. I recommend using Burts Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub. Though I have only been using it for about a month now. My skin is the cleanest and clearest it has ever been. Its all natural and they don't test on animals and after you use it I swear you face will feel amazingly clean. Keep with it every night and your skin should be clear. I gave it to one of my friends tonight who also has very sensitive skin and I wouldn't recommend something if I didn't believe 100% in it. If you don't want to buy online. You can buy it at Target or Ulta. Good luck


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans