Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Neutrogena Acne Wash WORK?

I've been using it for like a week now and some of my scne has dissapeared but I really want ALL my acne to go away by September 4th, which is when I go back to school......How long did it take for your ALL your acne to clear up using this 'Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash'?





THANKS....Does Neutrogena Acne Wash WORK?
I used it for about a week then it started drying out my skin, so I would recommend using a oil-free moisturizer with it.Does Neutrogena Acne Wash WORK?
Yes, it can be very effective, but you need to also moisturize everyday as well. Dab a benzoyl cream directly on the pimples to help them clear up AFTER you have washed and moisturized. Do that in the morning at at night. I have been doing this for years (I use the Acne Wash Cream Cleanser cuz my skin is not oily) and my skin never breaks out--except sometimes during ';that time of the month'; =)
it took a few weeks
Well did you use a toner? I find that the Biore triple action toner helped make all my acne dissapear by 3 days. The steps for a healthy and beautiful face is: 1. Face wash. 2. Toner. 3. Moisturizer.





I haven't tried moisturizing my face ever before but my face is already clear. I'm not sure if moisturizing would help make your face clearer in about 2 days. Maybe you can try.
try using concentrated acne cream on the problem areas...dab it on at night before you go to bed (after you wash your face). That helps the pimples to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans