Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The wave from neutrogena? easy 10 pts.

Does it work well? And when is the best time of day to use it?


ThanksThe wave from neutrogena? easy 10 pts.
It is amazing.


i use it when i wake up cause then i have smoooth skin for the rest of the day.


i would recommend definately getting itThe wave from neutrogena? easy 10 pts.
I guess I'm the exception in saying that the Wave didn't work for me. I honestly thought it would because I read so many reviews saying how good it worked for people. I bought it and after 3 days I had to stop using it because it didn't give me the soft skin everyone said it would, it made it extremely dry, and the scrubber was so rough (even though I scrubbed very gently) it popped my existing zits and only caused more acne to show. I wouldn't recommend it.
i use mine in the morning and evening, and i love it!


it really does make your face look and feel smoother.








i usually wash my face with normal facewash, and then go over it with the wave, because it gets so many deep spots that just washing with a washcloth or by hand misses.
it really works


i use it in the morning and before i go to bed


somethimes even in the middle of the day if i really want soft skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans