Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Biore' vs. Proactiv vs. Clean and Clear vs. Ambi. vs. Noxcema vs. Clinique vs. Neutrogena???

what do you think?Biore' vs. Proactiv vs. Clean and Clear vs. Ambi. vs. Noxcema vs. Clinique vs. Neutrogena???
proactive and clean and clear for sure. i heard biore really dries out the skin (but everyone is different). I use proactive and really like it.Biore' vs. Proactiv vs. Clean and Clear vs. Ambi. vs. Noxcema vs. Clinique vs. Neutrogena???
I tried Proactiv and I was extremely dissatisfied, it actually made my skin worse. I gave it a few months, as it takes a while for a skin regimen to show results, but I never saw them.


I swear by the Clean and Clear Advantage Kit. It's like 18 dollars for the cleanser, lotion and spot treatment gel. I've used this for years. I have pretty good skin, and rarely break out, but this product has kept my skin perfect.
clean%26amp;clear advantage works AMAZING!! Proactiv was a waste of money for me... i would save it for a last resort- very expensive, and it didn't work for me. hope this helps!
i have biore and used it for 1 month and see no change but clinique workds best
proactive works great...i had my whole face covered with acne and some boys teased me... it made me self concious and so i bought proactive and most of my acne is gone so now i go up to the boys and yell in their faces';SOO WHUT YA GOIN 2 SAY 2 ME NOW!'; and they dont say anything(which is awesome)
Everyones skin is different- I really think you should try all of the products yourself. Proactiv is amazing for me, Neutrogena and Clean and Clear dried my skin out horribly. Noxcema was okay for a few weeks, then it didn't work so well. Clinique was also really really good. I've stuck with proactiv though.

1 comment:

 
cash advance loans