Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which one is better?? clean and clear or neutrogena??

i'm currently using clean %26amp; clear but recently i saw in tv that neutrogena was votted by the allure's megazineWhich one is better?? clean and clear or neutrogena??
I luv neutrogena!!!Which one is better?? clean and clear or neutrogena??
depends on your skin type:





normal%26gt;%26gt;neutrogena


oily%26gt;%26gt;clean%26amp;clear
I prefer Neutrogena, they have less chemicals in their ingredients and are less harsh. They are a little more expensive, but it's worth every penny to me. I've tried everything it seems. Clean and Clear's products can leave a chalky like reside on your face from alot of their soaps and stuff.. Neutrogena just leaves my face feeling clean and soft, JUST my skin, nothing else.
either one cleans your face of grime and oil, but if you are having acne problems you need to keep it clean , witch means keeping your hair makeup and hands off your face , and those face cleaners wont cure or really improve your problem, you must also use a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream to clear up your acne,, it dosn't matter what you eat or drink , its all about stress , genes , and hormones. it will pass , this is from a doctor ,
i like neutrogena better
Clean and Clear BY FAR. I have used that AND Neutrogena but Neutrogena just made me break out and have dry skin. Clean and Clear is truly the best drugstore remedy.
Neutrogena does not work well for me.....it irritates my skin. I prefer Clean and Clear.
Neutrogena! I've never had any luck with Clean and Clear and most of my friends who break out alot seem to stick with that and I tell them not to but they don't listen! Neutrogena is dermotoligist and esthician recomended, my friend just went to one and they reccomended Neutrogena. I stray from their products sometimes, but I went back to them this year and my skin has been super clear again, my boyfriend uses the regular face wash religously too and he has gorgeous skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans