Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Proactive or Neutrogena Skin ID?

so i have slight acne on my chin and cheeks. I have used other skin products but nothing has really worked. SO have any of you used these products and how have they worked for you. Are they worth buying.





Thanks i really appreciate itProactive or Neutrogena Skin ID?
I would take neutrogena over proactive. The only reason proactive ';works'; is because it gets you into a routine that regular face washes don't have. Just buy neutrogena face wash, toner and lotion (the exact same thing as proactive has) and do all three every night. Also get some kind of mask and use that once a week. Same results as proactive, but much cheaper. I've tried both and neutrogena had better results.





Something I would recommend that's better than both of those is cetaphil. I've used it for years and I absolutely love it.Proactive or Neutrogena Skin ID?
Proactive works great. Out of all the over the counter products I have used, I found it to be the best. I found that getting three bottles of the renewing cleanser worked best for me though instead of the three step process. You can request this from the company if you wish.
the old yellow dial soap workd good. Neutrogena and Proactive. shoot you don't need help your on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans