Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Have you used the Neutrogena Wave? ?

i heard it works really good, but i want your opinion (if you have used it)Have you used the Neutrogena Wave? ?
It is okay. When i bought it i was expecting amazing results, but it wasn't. i was acctualy was better off not washing my face. when i started using it my dad said you better start washing ur face and i said i was. i told him it was because of the wave and he told me not to use it anymore. although i still use it occasionaly i would NEVER use it daily again. it may depend on skin types though. i have a good complexion and i don't wash my face on average. just in the shower. so it may depend on your skin.





Hope this helps!! %26lt;3Have you used the Neutrogena Wave? ?
It's good at taking makeup off. I use it once in a while because you can't reuse the pads (can't afford to buy pads every other week) so I try to use it once or twice a month as a ';deep cleaning'; method.
oh wow


what a coincedince! haha i'm wondering the same thing.


i've been reading/watching reviews for like an hour? or so.





haha and pretty much every review said it was amaazing! and some of my friends use it alsoo =]


so i'd def go ahead and buy it. i know i want to!


and there's a $3 off coupon at neutrogenawave.com





go! =)
i used it, but i didn't really see any difference
it works really good
no
i've used it. it does work really good it made my skin really soft!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans