Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For people who have used Neutrogena Wave!

I just bought it and have only used it twice but it seems that its not helping. After i use it i look in the mirror and see more then i had before. Has this happened to you? And does it work?





Also i cant seem to get it to be foamy!


please help school well be starting soon and i want to ';Arrive';


lolFor people who have used Neutrogena Wave!



I have the wave and found the same problem you have after a few uses, after I figured out how to get it to foam and work properly I did notice results. My skin was softer and clearer, more soft and luminous though. Trying wetting the wave more and even with your hands rub it so you see bubbles and wet your face before you do it so it can really work. Hope this helps! For people who have used Neutrogena Wave!
First of all, if it is causing MORE acne, do NOT use it. It should be getting rid of acne, so I'd try Proactive or Clean N' Clear to see if that helps. (Besides, isn't constantly buying those pad thingies for it really annoying?)





Second of all, mine isn't that foamy either, but I really, really love mine. Try it with really, really hot water, but it's not supposed to be all that foamy. Seriously hope I helped!
after i used it, my skin felt much softer, and its not suppost to be 'bubbly' [even tho in the comercial it is] are you sure ur using the right side of the foaming pad? mabye use it longer, or try using it just as something to clean ur face, not nessasaraly make it prettier.
OMG that is EXACTLY whatt i was thinking!! well, i can tell it cleans, but hardly bcuz it doesnt foam like in the commercial, and i feel like im just rubbing a cotton ball covered in water acrross my face!! IF I WAS U ID GET A NEW FACEWASH
Sorry, this isn't really an answer, but I want to get it.


How much does it cost, and how long until results?


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans