Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is NEUTROGENA going to help remove my scars and acne!!!1?

If not try these:





* aloe vera jelly (externally)


* aloe vera juice (internally)


* shea butter


* silicia gel


* vitamin E oil (internally and externally, respective of its purpose)


* hydrogen peroxide


* eat veggies raw, when possibleIs NEUTROGENA going to help remove my scars and acne!!!1?
no. use noczemaIs NEUTROGENA going to help remove my scars and acne!!!1?
dont use it.. youll just waste money. go to your dermatologist to discuss options... they have treatments for scars and there are several topical medications you can use for acne. I use doxycycline and benzaclin and together they work amazingly.
I've been using NEUTROGENA liquid soap on my face for the past year.. they don't remove acne they just help prevent it. You need to use a medication to seriously remove acne and scars. It might sound scary and embarrasing, but consulting a dermatologist is what you should do.
actually, exfoliating helps with both. a lot.
I dont know about scars but acne yes
I hope so. I just bought the 3 step acne treatment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans