Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which neutrogena product do you like better?

The Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Control Foaming Cleanser or the Neutrogena Stress Control Foam Wash?? which one did you like better pelase helpWhich neutrogena product do you like better?
I've used the stress control foam and i find the stress control scrub works a lot better maybe you should give it a try. Anyway, my favorite products from neutrogena are :


-clear pore cleanser/mask


-healthy skin face lotion with spf 15 (contains vitamins E and C)


-acne stress control scrub (twice a week for exfoliating)Which neutrogena product do you like better?
Mine Is Neutrogena Clear Oil-Control Foaming because it's a refreshing facial cleanser that rapidly clears and controls surface oil, leaving skin shine-free for hours. Effective oil-controlling formula. Lathers in rich, creamy foam that quickly dissolves pore-clogging dirt and oil. Reduces surface oil without overdrying. Easily removes makeup. Rinses thoroughly clean, leaving skin free of greasy residue.
Neither! I'm a Nuetrogena addict so trust me, skip the foaming wash and use the Stress Control Cream Wash, it has a better dosage of acne fighting ingrediants plus glicolic acid which helps smooth and brighten the skin getting rid of old marks and helping to exfoliate the top layer of skin of dead skins cells. I use it in conjection with the Stress Control Scrub and I rarely ever break out since I have!
I use the ';Rapid Clear Oil Control Foaming Cleanser'; and it works really well for me. I really recommend it. =)
The Rapid Clear Oil Control Foaming Cleanser, definitely. When I tried the Stress Control Foam Wash, the dog wouldn't come anywhere near me for a week.
Stress stuff cuz stress can cause breakouts and makes you touch your face from frustration so it is more worth it
neutrogena ultra sheer
rapid clear;; it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans