Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena wave question

idk if im not using it right or its broken but when i use my neutrogena wave it doesnt have much soap or even no soap at all. it is just water. is that normal? answer back





鈾?xoxo 鈾?br>

kayyNeutrogena wave question
i use the neatrogena wave


and its works wonders


that happenes to me too


what u wanna do is press on the pad after u turn it on


which can help it form more soap


and thats all(:


makes my skin brighter cleaner and so much softerNeutrogena wave question
Oh!


I have this also, and I use it just about every night.





There is actually LOADS of soap on each pad.


But to activate the suds, try running it under warm water.


I always take my thumb and rub it til I see the soap start to foam, then its just right for washing your face.





Good luck . :)
the ';cleaning pads'; that are supposed to foam right away, don't foam. i s'pose that you could put some other kind of face wash on the ';cleaning pads';. that seemed to work for me! :) it left my face soft though!
hah the same thing happened to me when i first got it.


just put on the pad, put a little water, and start rubbing it on your face. after about 1 minute, it'll start foaming.
yeah i use that to and i feel like it never foams. its so much more convinsing than it acctually is. and it barely foams!
You have to replace the pad or buy more.
your suppose to use your own soap=]
i think thats just how it is


mine does the same thing too


but it still works
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans