Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Recently switched from AcneFree to Neutrogena...breaking out?

With AcneFree my face was pimple-free and super nice, but it's getting hotter where I live and it says to not go in the sun if not necessary. Even with sunscreen, I burn easily, so I recently switched to Neutrogena and my face is super dry and I'm getting horrible zits.


I don't know if I should switch back to AcneFree and never go in the sun(I burn too easy) or if I should stick with the Neutrogena(and zits!)


what do you think? thankss!Recently switched from AcneFree to Neutrogena...breaking out?
Celina and Shea seem to have the right idea. Any time you switch skincare products, you face has to ';get used'; to them. If you want to stick with Neutrogena, give it about 3-4 weeks to see results. If you're still getting breakouts, maybe switch back to AcneFree.





If you do switch back to AcneFree, Neutrogena makes an oil-free moisturizer with SPF 45. I use it in the mornings when I know I'll be outside. It's called Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer or something along those lines, and you can find it at just about any drugstore. It comes in a light blue box.





Hope this helps!Recently switched from AcneFree to Neutrogena...breaking out?
Visit a dermatologist!!!





They would prescribe something that would solve your problems with a few tries, no more dry skin or burning.


:c





But I would switch back to AcneFree, you could damage your skin using something that makes you still break out.





If you look at the main ingredient in AcneFree there's most likely another brand that has that same ingredient that seems to work, but the overall solution may let you go out in the sun~!
As crazy as it sounds, give it about 30 days. When you go from one product to another, its common to breakout because your skin isn't used to it. It should get better day after day %26amp; after about 30 days of continuously breaking out, stop using it immediately. Other than that give it some time, TRUST ME!
Use AcneFree cleansers and get a moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans